Sekelbos burns with minimal flame This wood has an aromatic fragrance and creates a serious amount of charcoal, making it perfect for use on the Braai (BBQ). This is a superb cooking wood and can also be burnt in fire pits and chimineas.
Premium Namibian Firewood – Single Bag
- Dried in the desert sun boasting sub 2% moisture content
- Virtually zero smoke production
- A versatile, dense wood that produces long lasting coals ideal for low and slow indirect cooks as well as high heat direct cooks
- Ideal for Braai’s (BBQ), pizza ovens, fireplaces, firepits and wood burners
- All of our Namibian firewood sits at pole position for flavour, heat and coal creation